Monday, January 4, 2010

Garmin Connect - Activity Details for 1st Long Progressive of 2010

Garmin Connect - Activity Details for 1st Long Progressive of 2010

This was supposed to be a test to see whether or not I could do a longer progressive run solo in order to gauge the possibility of a marathon in March. Due to my recent sickness my mileage and training really tanked. I had some serious difficulties with just sleeping through the night much less trying to get in a long run.

Things appear to be getting better for me and today's run was helpful in thinking about actually signing up for the Shamrock Marathon on March 21st. The run started out fairly quick and I felt pretty decent so I just wanted to keep it steady for a few miles and eventually pick it up. My turnover does not appear to be where it always is, I may have to take some spin classes to get the legs turned over.

Today at church the sermon was on "blessings", not about blessed people, those who have $ and power but those blessed with other things. I am fortunate enough to realize I am blessed with an ability to run and also be surrounded by some truly amazing people who offer so much to life.

Thank you to everyone I have ever ran with or even had the chance to speak with

CL

No comments:

Post a Comment