Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Australia: Update for a visit

Just a brief update on my proposed plans to visit Australia in the near future which i haven't commented on lately. My plans are still intact to visit "Down Under" come the 1st weekend in October in order to race in the Western Australia Duathlon Championships. I am awaiting the opening of registration for the race so that I can actually have it checked off of my list.

My next goal is establishing a time line as to the length of my visit. Throwing a wrench in this mix is the fact that I will almost certainly be making a stop in NZ and am thinking about having a couple day layover in order to compete in a running race there. Luckily for me, one of my best friends is actually moving to NZ in August so I will have somewhere to stay for a couple days.

I am so thankful to have so many people that support me in so many ways. Some have helped financially and other have helped by providing me with kind and supportive words. My hope is that by mid July I will have my plane ticket purchased and only have some minor trip details to lock up.

No comments:

Post a Comment